If there is anything that I can't live and leave home without, it's gotta be a lipstick/lipgloss.
Probably because I love my lips more than any other features of my face. I used to hate it back in High School when the definition of beautiful kissable lips is defined by thin small lips. But thanks to Angelina Jolie for breaking such definition, and here I am loving my very own.
Well defined, moisturized and colored lips is soo sexy. And every girl should have a lipstick/lipgloss in their purses.
As for me, I just don't dig one color. I love and droll over palettes! The idea of a tube lipstick and using the same color over and over again scares me. I want the idea of having to choose a color whatever I want on a particular event, time or place.
Some tips on wearing a long lasting kissable lip color:
1. Moisturize your lips with alcohol free balm. I use the manzana lip balm I got from Watsons few years ago.
2. Use a lip liner to define lip shape. I love Burt's Bees'!
3. Apply lipstick with brush applicator to control color smudging.
4. Apply powder to your lips to seal in the color.
5. Re-apply lipstick. Don't forget to use brush applicator.
6. Top with sun screen gloss, or leave it as is if you want a matte effect.
7. And lastly, suck your pinkie like you are sucking a popsicle. Why? This trick would ensure that your lipstick won't smudge your teeth. ;)
Don't forget to pout your kissables!