The next generation is truly blessed and lucky to have people who care for them and work to give them first-class education, and share knowledge in a truly amazing way. The Mind Museum keeps in mind and heart a purpose to build a home for science and to make it the FIRST WORLD-CLASS SCIENCE MUSEUM in the Philippines. It will be our defining legacy that will give the next generation the wings to fly against the challenge of a future shaped largely by service and technology. With over 250 inter-active “minds-on” and hands-on exhibits, the museum will be a venue that will present science as entertaining, fun, and engaging.
The Mind Museum’s state of the art design will feature FIVE GALLERIES within its two levels:
- The Story of the Universe: Its Beginning and Majesty
- The Story of the Earth: Its Story Across the Breadth of Time
- The Story of Life: The Exuberant Varieties of Life
- The Story of the Atom: The Strange World of the Very Small
- The Story of Technology: The Showcase of Human Ingenuity
On May 26, 2011, The Mind Museum’s first exhibit testing event will be held at the NBC Tent, Bonifacio Global City and it’s themed Minds at Work.
Take part in building this dream for the next generation. You can be a sponsor or a volunteer, and not just a guest. See the mechanics here.