Don't dream. Join the contest! Ensembles is having its first ever Design Competition to make your dream come true. Ensembles is giving you the chance to break into the world of fashion through its WEAR MY DESIGN Contest where winning pieces will be produced for the Spring Dresses 2013 Collection.
It doesn't matter if you don't have experience, or if you cannot use a sewing machine (just ask someone to sew it for you). Just submit a dress prototype creation together with the Application Form. All approved submissions will be uploaded to Ensembles Facebook Page for voting which is 10% of the criteria. There is no limit on the amount of designs submitted.
To know how to submit an entry, click Read More...
Excited? Before you get your sketch pad, read the details below:
1. Individuals must read the Terms and Conditions / Mechanics of this promotion before participating in the contest. Joining in the activity means that the Participant has read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
2. For a valid entry, the applicant should be a Facebook fan, Twitter follower and a Pinterest follower of Ensembles.
The applicant should also be an All Access Card Member. It is easy to get an AAC, just visit any store of Ensembles, www.freeway.net.ph or www.solo.com.ph to get one.
3. Ensembles has the right to use or publish all submitted materials (sample, text and photographs) under the company’s discretion to promote the program, publicize the activities of Ensembles, and etc.
4. Contest is from May 1, 2012 – June 30, 2012. Submission of entries will be accepted only until June 30, 2012.
5. Contestant can be Male or Female, residing in the Philippines, and has a knack for designing clothes. No experience necessary, just a love for Ensembles’ style.
6. Contestant must fill up the application form available at all ENSEMBLES stores or can be downloaded from http://www.ensembles.com.ph/. Applicant should submit a minimum of 1 originally designed prototype dress suited to Ensembles’ style and market for the SPRING DRESSES 2013 Collection (Sketch of the item is optional). It should be in Size Small or Medium. Dress prototype can be sent to:
Elite Garments International Inc
996 Pablo Ocampo St., Malate, Manila
Or to any Ensembles branch on or before June 30, 2012. The collection piece should adhere to the image of the Ensembles brand. There are no maximum submissions, but each garment dress would need its individual application form.
7. The collection should be the contestant’s ORIGINAL design and concept, but he/she may opt to have his/her designs sewn by a seamstress. Contestants are NOT allowed to buy an existing garment, make alterations and submit as entry.
8. After receipt of the item, Ensembles will be the one to take photos and upload on Ensembles’ facebook gallery of submitted entries for voting.
9. Entries will be judged according to the following criteria:
30% for Originality/Creativity
30% for Wearability
30% Brand Relevance
10% Facebook Likes
There may be 3 to 5 winners chosen depending on the quality and suitability of submission.
10. The finalists will be announced in the Ensembles FB page on July 6, 2012. Last day of voting in facebook is on July 4, 2012 at 3PM.
11. Each winner will receive Php 8,000 cash and Php 8,000 Ensembles Gift Certificate, 2 pieces of his/her designed garment with the color and size he/she prefers, a make-over by Piandre Salon, coffee and snack gift pack from Bo's and a lovely gift pack from VMV Hypoallergenics. The winning pieces will be reproduced by Ensembles for SPRING DRESSES 2013, but there may be slight revisions to the actual product (to improve fit and marketability). The name of the winner will be featured on the hangtag and main label of his/her Ensembles winning item (how cool is that! - Ruth)
12. Gift certificates are not convertible to cash.
13. The judging of the final garment will be held at Elite Garments International Inc. Office at 996 Pablo Ocampo Sr. St., Malate, Manila on July 11, 2012 at 3PM. The finalists may be called before hand for an interview.
14. The winner will be notified through phone and/or registered mail.
15. Prizes shall be claimed at Elite Garments International office, 996 Pablo Ocampo Sr. St., Malate,Manila. For provincial winners, prizes shall be claimed at the nearest Ensembles store or from stores of any sister brands Freeway and Solo.
16. Redemption of prizes is within 60 days from date of notification. Prizes not claimed within sixty (60) days shall be forfeited with prior DTI approval.
17. When claiming the prizes, the winners must present the registered notice plus two (2) valid ID’s.
18. All employees of Elite Garments International and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the contest.
19. Ensembles reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that does not follow the Terms and Conditions.
20. Ensembles reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or mechanics of this contest at its discretion.
21. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions.
Interesting contest with big prizes, and big chance to make it big in the fashion industry.
But wait, there is more - five (5) early birds approved submissions get rewarded with Php 2,000 worth of Shopping Spree from Ensembles!
I wish I have the talent in creating styles and making trends. Good luck to everyone who will join! Rock the fashion scene!