I am sure you have heard about the Cheesy Tonkatsu Bento (read about the launch here).
Now straight from the sea and the menu, two new offerings are served from the kitchen - Tokyo Tokyo's offerings for the Lenten Season - the Maki Katsu and Shrimp Katsu Donburi!
This two new offerings is spinning a great showdown and you, diners will be the judge on which donburi should win!
On the red corner, the Shirmp Katsu Donbori! A sensational dish and a creative variation of Tokyo Tokyo’s famous Katsudon. It highlights a crunchy shrimp patty smothered in rich sauce, topping a bed of steaming hot rice.
On the white corner is the Maki Katsu Donburi with a surprising twist on Tokyo Tokyo’s popular California Maki, featuring a combination of crunchy Kani and crispy onion rings drizzled with zesty Japanese Mayo and a savory sauce.
Click Read More to join the Tokyo, Tokyo Donburi Giveaway..
- Contest is open to Philippine residents only.
- 1 winner will be drawn from the pool of survey respondents.
- The GCs will be sent by Tokyo, Tokyo to the mailing address provided by the winner.
- Contest ends on April 20th.
- 8 other bloggers are running the contest, and 1 winner will be chosen from the survey respondents from this blog :)
You can enjoy the Donburi great pairings at Php 85.00 for ala carte and Php 99.00 with a refreshing soft drink. You can also enjoy existing Donburi favorites such as the Pork Katsudon, Chicken Oyakodon, Salmon, and Hamburg Donburi selections at all Tokyo Tokyo branches nationwide.
Are you ready for the showdown? Good luck!
Stay connected with me, subscribe to my blog!