First things first, you need a photo editing app. I use Picsart which you can download for free in Google Play or Apple Store.
1. Once the app is open, choose your photo from library.
Click Read More to see the rest of the steps on how to add a watermark..
2. On the menu bar, click the Add Photo icon.
3. A new window will open where you can browse and select the picture that you want to add to the photo. Select the chosen photo, and click OK. On this example, I am using the Shakey's 1954 watermark to add to my Throwback Picture :)
4. The watermark is then added to your photo. You can drag and drop it anywhere in the photo. You can also select the opacity level. (I am using my Lenovo Yoga here which has touch-screen feature).
5. Simply click on Save and you are ready to share your photo! :)
Easy, right? :) Questions? Drop a note below. :)
Don't forget to join my giveaway!
Stay connected with me, subscribe to my blog!
Enter your email address: