Ohh.. does it make you feel scared? Although Ghost Month is different from Halloween, I thought it would be nice to just treat this month lightly and do a little early costume shopping for the Halloween (now that's 3 months in advance!).
Check out these new, unique and fun costumes I would want to wear in a party!
1. Coke Lover! Who cares if I would look like a Coke bottle with that cap and dress? This is too cute!
Click Read More to see more fun costumes!
2. 20's Flapper Dress! I just thought it would be fun to dance and roll with those fringe details!
3. This 80's Hair! Big hair, don't care! I would love to have that hair color mix (not the style) soon!
4. Factory Girl. I remember years ago, we had a fun General Meeting with my team and we came in costume representing different careers. I came in my nautical dress :) Next time, I would want to wear something like this. Simply because I love rompers :)
5. Fun, Unique Cartoon Character Costume! Maybe, coming to a party as another Spiderman or Wonderwoman is a little predictable, why not come as Stewie from Family Guy? Hehe
or come as a Lady Mario! Our favorite computer game hero!
Which one do you like best and would most likely to wear?
I found all these fun costumes from PureCostumes.
Don't forget to join my giveaway:
Stay connected with me, subscribe to my blog!
Enter your email address: