Procter and Gamble is changing the game by empowering women (whether single or certified moms) with informative global and local lifestyle content, relevant conversation and delightful rewards by launching www.EveryDayMe.com.ph.
I got invited to the launch in Manila Peninsula Hotel and it was like a peak to what the site will offer us - first off, we got treats! We got to mix our own teas (oh, I miss smelling those loose leaf teas!) and got to pick our favorite balm scent!
Click Read More to know more about EverydayMe.com.ph..
Top stylist, blogger and mom Jenni Eperson will share her discoveries and insights on family, and travel; while TV host and trendsetter Kim Jones-Rosales will share styling, fashion and beauty tips. There would also be articles from top bloggers and personalities like Camille Co, Frances Amper Sales, Patty Laurel, Jackie Go and Sam Oh.
I love that the site is not just focused on moms or married women, but women in general. The site is divided into 5 categories:
- Family Life - parenting, nurturing creativity or achieving a balanced home
- Health and Well-Being - tips and tricks in fitness, diet, stress relief and relaxation.
- Home and Garden - this is for domestic diva with articles about decorating, home organization, energy saving and diy's!
- Beauty and Fashion - articles about everyday woman to stay in top form
- Smart-Shopping - this would be my favorite because of the deals and products from P&G!
I love that P&G is reaching out to more women and empowering us to make informed choices and open an opportunity to inspire others.
Sign up for www.EverydayMe.Com.ph and start writing articles, make reviews and share tips. It is a community for women.
Here's my welcome kit! Get yours now :)
What do you think of this new site from P&G?