It is the much anticipated store opening of the year. We have heard the buzz last year, and when the familiar H&M logo appeared in the Mega Fashion Hall everyone got to excited. Truly, it deserved a red-carpet pre-opening event - especially if you have shakers and movers in the Metro in the guestlist.
My friends and I love H&M and it is always part of the itinerary (usually to dedicate 1 day for shopping) whenever we are traveling in another country. We could spend hours in the store and get lost in the building. We wouldn't care about falling in line in the cashier (and convert the prices in the price tags - and you know H&M stuff are always give value for money). It was the same experience last night minus the conversion - it is awesome to shop in H&M with Philippine peso printed on the tags - and hey, the figures didn't disappoint!
Click Read More to see more of the store and prices of H&M Philippines..
Bulb lights, glasses and fashion displays. I love what I saw in the first floor..
First Floor houses mostly Corporate and Chic pieces
Lingerie pieces start at Php 349
I saw blazers priced at Php 1,190
Pants and Denims at Php 899
Fun trinkets at the cashier area
Socks Sets at Php 299 (3 pieces) and Php 399 (5 pieces)
There are too colorful and cute designs! I should have gotten the one with cats!
Pretty hats at Php 499!
There is an elevator inside the store but one may want to
use the escalator to see the glistening interior
Second Floor is dedicated to the Sporty Chic and Street Fashionistas
Fun, printed leggings at Php 899
2 shirts for Php 599
Pleated Skirts and Cropped Tops Galore!
Batman Cropped Top at Php 899
There is a Restroom Sign, but I haven't been in it.
Tops at Php 899
A view from the top
For the kids and men in our lives, the 3rd Floor is dedicated to you all!
Love the prints and trinkets!
Kids Tops at Php 599
Belts at Php 899
Shoes at Php 2,990
Basic Shirts Php 599
Denim Pants at Php 1,990
Printed Shirts at Php 599
Pullovers Php 999
Fun Time Shopping with:
Rod and Kenny
Alyssa Yu (check out her biz - VoilaJars!)
Earth, Ria and Mother Ruth :)
Lush Angel :)
- Wear comfortable shoes. You would do a lot of standing and lining up, it would be nice to wear comfortable shoes.
- Wear comfortable clothes (leggings or simple dresses that you can easily take off would be the best bet!)
- Know your sizes. I basically know my size so I didn't need to go to the fitting room (and I just got basic pieces). Lines at the fitting room might get crazy (they are located at the 2nd and 3rd levels).
- When you find something you like , just grab it and decide later. The store might get too crowded and it would be difficult to roam around and go back to the same section.
- Bring water - even if the store is air conditioned, the place could get too warm with too many shoppers moving around.
- Empty that bladder first before shopping - you would do a lot of lining up so better prepare that bladder or you might lose your spot.
- Bring your credit card and enough money. There are too many nice pieces inside the store that even if you are already in the cashier, you would find yourself adding more from the display. Bring cash in case the credit card machine breaks down.
I survived the pre-opening event. I spent 3 hours in the store! Good thing that Chelsea Kitchen has just opened in SM Mega Fashion Hall and we were able to grab late dinner after. I just wish that the price range would stay the same even after a month of operation in the Philippines. And even if we already have H&M here in the Philippines, I might still find myself inside H&M store wherever I am in the world (oh, and I have a new store love - Primark!) :)
Little Black Dress always saves the
PS. That Marilyn Monroe bag is a gift I got years ago. It was not made in London :)
H&M Philippines will officially open on Friday, October 17th!
Be one of the first 200 guests and get gift card.
Line starts at the Mega Fashion Hall entrance :)
Thank you H&M Philippines and Bridges PR for having me! Much love! :)
Enter your email address: