Click Read More to know more about Archery at Sandbox...
About the Oculus Outdoor Archery at Sandbox
- Kid as young as 7, accompanied by adult can do outdoor archery
- Priced at Php 400 for 1 hour or Php 250 for 30 minute game/coaching inclusive of use of bow & arrow, quiver, chest and arm guards + balloon target.
- There are options for novelty targets perfect for kids.
- Outdoor Archery is more challenging because of factors like wind and sun glare. In competitions, targets in the outdoor archery is bigger but placed farther.
- Archery is perfect for practicing focus and good for concentration.
Porac Mayor Condralita dela Cruz ,Oculus Archery Owner, Krizia Chu and Ayala Land executives joined the ribbon cutting ceremony and inaugural shoot. It is quite impressive for Mayor Condralito to hit the target on the first shoot!
While we wait for our turn to try the Oculus Archery, my friend and I tried the other rides. It was my friend's first time in Sandbox, so we braved the line at the Avatar One, Zip Line. Read about my Avatar One and Sandbox experience here.
Sandbox is a lot different now compared to the first time I visited the park. I heard that Sandbox would soon open at night to enjoy the outdoor actvities under the stars. The famous wall hosts the Free Fall, Wall Climbing, Rappelling and Zip Line. Sandbox has also opened the ATV rides, mini-golf area, and courtyard. Soon, Sandbox would offer urban karting, airsoft, and painball games.
Then, it was time to try our hands at Outdoor Archery.
The Oculus Archery team dressed us up with gears and taught us how to properly hold the bow and shoot the target.
I found it a bit hard to hit the goal (should I blame it to the wind?) but it got more challenging everytime I missed the target. I wish we had more time to aim and shoot!
It is a great place for families and friends to do outdoor activities. There are rides/activity for every member of the family. The next time I visit, I would try the Aerial Walk - I heard that this activity seems like a real workout.
Here's the video of my fun times at Sandbox!
Archery x Avatar One Zipline at #Sandbox from Ruth dela Cruz on Vimeo.
Have you tried Archery? Have you visited Sandbox?
What are your favorite rides?
You may also want to read about: First Visit at Sandbox
Operation Hours: Tuesday to Sunday, 9 am to 5 pm
Stay connected with me, subscribe to my blog!
Instagram and Twitter: @ruthilicious
Enter your email address: