It is the universal truth that applies to all. It is hard to buy the best gift for someone. Most of the time, occasions fail because of unwanted gifts :)
Interestingly, I discovered this new site that allows users to send secret gifts to their loved ones virtually - and you would know if the recipient likes the gift or not (which would help you decide before buying) PLUS, you can even send it anonymously to give it a little mystery and surprise.
It is called "Secret Gift". The resident cupid at Galleon.ph will take care of this for you. Galleon.ph is an e-Commerce website that allows Filipinos to buy products that are NOT available or hard to find in the Philippines.
How does Galleon.ph's Secret Gift Work?
- Pick a gift from over 200 million products in Galleon.ph.
- Fill out the form with the recipient's name and link of chosen gift.
- An email or text will be sent to your recipient asking if he/she would like to accept the gift.
- The Galleon.ph crew will tell you if the recipient likes the gift or not - if they do, go ahead and purchase it, if not - well, go back to step 1.
- When the gift is sent, you can choose to reveal your true identity through a greeting card or keep it hidden and let your recipient wonder who sent the gift.
This sounds sooo exciting and smart!
Why I love the Galleon.ph Secret Gift?
♥ The element of surprise!
♥ It would save you money and time looking for the perfect gift for your loved ones.
♥ You can stay anonymous and reveal yourself with a special dedication once the gift is sent.
♥ Galleon.ph has wide selection of products to choose from.
Well, I just wish they can add a feature where recipient can add something in the wishlist to make it a lot more easier for the sender :)
Okay, here I am now waiting for a Secret Gift to be sent in my inbox and doorstep. If you want to send me a gift - here's my email address: admin[at]ruthdelacruz[dot]com.
Happy shopping and liking!
What do you guys think of this new way of shopping and gifting?
Stay connected with me, subscribe to my blog!
Instagram and Twitter: @ruthilicious
Enter your email address: