One of the things I tell my colleagues about success is faking confidence. I faked confidence several times - when I stood in front of the crowd and talked, when I had my US Visa interview, when I asked for a small favor and countless other times I needed to get what I want.
But faking confidence is not easy when you know you are flawed. I admit that I felt a little insecure after getting uneven skin tone. Imagine wearing a perfect fit dress but your skin tone is of different shades of tan.
Thankfully, there's Silka Whitening Lotion that helped me whitens, nourishes and protects my skin whenever I go out. I had previously used Silka on my younger years when I was still obsessed with having white skin. Now that I am older and I have accepted my own skin tone, I only use whitening products (that were sent to me) to achieve even skin tone.
After 7 days of using Silka Whitening Lotion, I noticed that my skin is more even and more smoother.
Silka Premium Whitening Lotion comes in two variants: Green Papaya with Olive Oil and Papaya with Milk and Honey.
I am currently using the Silka Papaya with Milk and Honey. The lotion is enriched with milk and honey for a more supple and smoother skin. It is also enhanced with Antioxidant Vitamin E to help protect from premature aging and sun damage.
What I love about Silka Premium Whitening Lotion
- They are available in the local market and drugstores.
- Although they feel a little thick, they are easily absorbed by the skin.
- They don't leave a white streak on the skin when applied.
- Both lotion variant are sweet-smelling.
- They don't give me a greasy-feeling especially when I sweat.
- Batch and expiration date are clearly marked on the packaging.
- Available in different sizes - 5o ml, 100 ml and 200 ml.
Silka Premium Whitening Lotion
So yes, I have said to Silka. Would you say Yes to it too?
Stay connected with me, subscribe to my blog!
Enter your email address: