Weekend is for de-cluttering and organizing my room. My goal is to keep things minimal in my room. I only want simple and functional things to occupy space in my little nest.
Favori Scents recently sent me a #bloggermail - a Leaf Aerator and diffusing aroma oil. I am excited to use this because I love my room always smelling fresh and yummy [I use candles (from Favori! they are eco-friendly!) and air sprays to help me relax].
What Favori promises though is that I can create my own feeling with the diffusing oils. I set it up on my side table and Marilyn Monroe approves it.
The Favori Leaf Aerator has the following features:
- With color-changing display and LED illumination (not just 1 but 6 LED lights)
- With negative ion generator
- Increases air humidity, ideal for air-conditioned environment
- Ultrasonic atomization to improve quality of air
- Removes dust and smoke and reduces indoor pollution as it deodorizes and refreshens
- Uses essential oils for aromatherapy
- Low power consumption
- Durable, environmentally-friendly, fashionable design
- Quiet and silent operation, easy to operate and clean
I used the Zesty and Vanilla oil and my room started to smell like a spa. I find it easy to maintain and easy to operate. I really love the changing LED color - it helps me relax especially during bedtime.
Actress and model Angel Aquino also uses Favori Scents to create her favorite feeling. Her calm demeanor makes her the best brand ambassador for Favori which specializes in crafting the best aromas for living well.
Favori helps her to energize for Barre session, to enhance the ambiance for dinner with friends or to relax during her time for herself.
I love that I can do the same at home with Favori.
Check out https://www.facebook.com/favori.scents/ or @favoriscents for more information about the brand.
Favori also sells aroma oils, reed diffusers, candles, air sprays and burners. Visit www.favori.ph
Visit the store at Rob Manila, Megamall, SM Marikina, South Mall and Market Market
Check out the other #bloggermails I got.
Don't miss me. Subscribe to my blog here and receive updates from me straight to your mailbox.