I don't have the sexiest hands worthy of a page in a fashion magazine but the new Gel Polish I got from Nailaholics made me feel so feminine.
I found the time to visit the nail salon (despite the super tight schedule yesterday) because ... Nailaholics introduced Gelish Soak-Off Gel Polish for all its gel manicure, pedicure and extension services.
The original plan was to just say hi to my friends in Glorietta 3 Nailaholics, but I found myself sitting in the comfortable couch and getting pampered.
Gelish is considered the number one gel polish brand internationally and is the preferred brand of most Hollywood nail technicians including those who do the nails of Adele, Lady Gaga and Khloe Kardashian. So truly, I felt like a celebrity in just an hour of nail pampering.
5 Reasons Why You Should Get Gel Polish at Nailaholics
1. Gelish Soak-Off Gel Polish is free from harmful chemicals that are usually found in most gel polish brands that may cause cancer. You know me, I am all for anything and everything natural. Polish on!
2. Super Fast Curing Time. I only had an hour to get my nails done and I was surprised that we finished in 45 minutes + I was able to run to the restroom immediately after curing time. I sometimes hate it when I felt disabled after manicure :) Gelish Soak-Off Gel Polish takes only 30 seconds with standard UV light.
3. Zero Damaged Upon Removal. My nail technician noticed I have weak thin nails (even if I use Nail Skip Chip Polish). This is one of the reasons I do not use gel polish. The Gelish nail polish remover does wonder (I would update this blog after I get the gel polish removed :)).
4. Longer Lasting Effect. Gelish Soak-Off Gel Polish has unique formula that promises nail polish that lasts up to 21 days. Day 1 begins today :)
5. More Shades. Gelish Soak-Off Gel Polish has over 200 shades with its sister brand Morgan Taylor that allows one to express herself and stay stylish. I got the one in a very feminine nude shade. I would try to be bolder next visit.
To learn and experience Gelish Soak-Off Gel Polish, check out Nailaholics salon - they have 56 branches nationwide!
PS. Aside from the very homey ambiance, I love the Nailaholics nail technicians who are always very careful and cautious when doing manicure :) Thank you!!!