Whew! I only have one day to come up with my list for the top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010. It is really hard since most of the blogs I have been following had been in the webspace before March 2009.
This project is hosted by www.influentialbloggger.net and it seeks in identifying new and emerging blogs who are making an impact to its readers in 2010. Blogs should have started March 2009 to the present.
Below are the blogs which made it to my list:
- NomNomClub.com – each post is just appetizing! It talks about where and what to eat in the Philippines. This is not just a blog site but more of a community since members can join the Nomnom Food Club. Anyone who shares the same interest in food and eating are free to join.
- When in Manila – When you are in Manila, you have to visit the site. Actually, it doesn’t matter where you are in the world map, the site would offer you video blogs of the adventures of Vince (the blogger) around the Metro and the Philippines. This is the best site to check out during office break.
- Babaero Moves – The blogger lets readers inside the mind of a Babaero. A good thing for us girls; but beware. His posts would actually give tips to a neophyte babaero (playboy) and make him an expert. Each post is hilarious but true. Add the funny images that go with each post, this site would sure beat the FHM magazine soon.
- Sex and Sensibilities – brave writers of this site are talking about the topic which everyone is interested in but never want to talk about – SEX! Read more about articles on sexuality, tips, health issues and social awareness.
- Style Anywhere – the blogger, or should I say photographer takes random pics of people anywhere in the globe and post them in this site to showcase their unique taste in fashion. Anyone could be a model, right?
I only got 5 blogs. I meant to include the Diary of Recessionista (a fashion blogsite of a gay fashionista, Aika) and Ukay Queen (a blog and online ukay store); but these two sites were created before March 2009.
This writing project will not be possible without the support of sponsors such as Events and Corporate Video, Budget hotel in Makati, Pinoy Party Food, Copyediting Services, PR Agency Philippines, Budget Travel Philippines, Send Gifts to the Philippines, Black Friday Deals, Roomrent – units for rent, Search Profile Index, and Corporate Events Organizer.