My professors in College may be ashamed of me because I am no expert in cooking. Yes, I have a degree in Bachelor in Hotel and Restaurant Management. But I do love watching cooking shows and I love kitchen gadgets! I guess that’s my favorite part of the department store – the Kitchenware!
Simply fill out a short survey here and get a chance to win the following items:
- Two (2) Aprons worth P450.00 each
- Four (4) Utility knives worth P645.00 each
- Two (2) Sandwich boards worth P1,125.00 each
- Two (2) Small cutting boards with hole worth P1,300.00 each
- Two (2) Regular steak sets worth P1,495.00 each
- Two (2) Napkin holders worth P1,550.00 each
- Two (2) Cleavers worth P1,595.00 each
- Four (4) Eight inches chef’s knives worth P1,595.00 each
- Two (2) Knife magnets worth P1,795.00 each
- Two (2) Steak board with hole and groove worth P1,895.00 each
- Two (2) Carving sets in a box worth P1,980.00 each
Check this out, Pilipinas Chopping Board! I hope they include this on the prize list.
The Gastro Chef Pilipinas Board is made from 2 exclusive and sustainable
native wood species: Philippine Rosewood and Yakal.
This would be a perfect gift to our Balikbayan friends and families; and then we could sing the National Anthem with pride.
Lovely pieces! Good luck on the raffle! Let me know if you guys win, and please share a pic of the prizes.
Don’t forget to follow my blog or subscribe to receive more updates! Share with your friends using the Facebook widget!