If you have missed the Song of Sea in Singapore, or just curious what Song of Sea is, then you have the chance to catch it for only Php50. Song of Sea is an entertainment show with water jets, lasers, effects and music – the works!
Manila Ocean Park has brought the same entertainment in Manila – and at the regular price of Php300, they are now offering it at Php50!
Here are the promo mechanics:
1. Visit http://www.manilaoceanpark.com/
2. Click on register and fill out the registration form; email add and mobile number is a must; then click Submit.
3. Receive your instant SMS coupon through your registered mobile number within the day (I have instantly received my SMS from OCEANPARK!)
4. Present your SMS coupon at the Acquatica Ticket Booth for ticket seller validation.
5. Pay the amount of P50.00 upon validation to get a Musical Fountain ticket.
* Seat is on a First Come, First Serve Basis.
* One (1) SMS Coupon per person per transaction only.
* SMS Coupon must be availed within the promo period.
* SMS Coupon is not redeemable for cash.
* SMS Coupon cannot be combined with any other coupon or discount promo, including Senior Citizens privilege.
* MOP reserves the right to delay, postpone, or cancel the show in case of technical problems, heavy rain, or inclement weather.
Promotion runs from Oct 1-17, 2010 – so click this link NOW to register and get your SMS coupon.
If you are bringing kids, it might work to register their mobile numbers too!