Fact: I am spending more hours online than sleeping, bonding with my family or even watching TV. I am online at home, and in the office (although not surfing as often as I am at home – the fact is, I am infront of the computer as if it is the only gadget/electronics I can operate).
Last Saturday Night, I spent the day at home, and just watched TV (the one thing I have been wanting to do for months!). My typical day and relationship with the tube – I only get to watch the news at night before heading to work, or watch Eat Bulaga before hitting the bed. I was surprised that new TV shows would soon be aired by GMA7, and these are not just the usual game shows or documentary shows . From sitcoms, re-makes, Koreanovelas and teleseryes, I am quite impressed with GMA7’s new shows line-up.
I am particularly intrigued and excited about Andres De Saya (stars Cesar Montano and Izza Calzado). I just miss watching sitcoms (remember good old shows like Ober da Bakod? and Okay ka Fairy Ko?), and with all the teleseryes and dramas being aired from late afternoon until night, everyone needs a break and a good laugh. Izza is also making a move from drama to comedy, so this is something that I want to see, especially that she has replaced Regine Velasquez in the show I (Heart) You, Pare.
Here’s the list of new GMA7 shows and their air dates:
- Secret Garden (a Koreanovela replacing Baker King) starts May 2.
- Munting Heredera (child actresses Mona Louise Rey, Kyle Daniel Ocampo, and Barbara Miguel) – May 9
- My Chubby World – May 14
- Blusang Itim (Kylie Padilla, Frank Magalona, and Winwyn Marquez) – May 16
- Andres de Saya (Cesar Montano and Iza Calzado) – May 28
- Sisid (Jackie Rice, Dominic Roco, and JC Tiuseco) – May 30
- Amaya (Marian Rivera) – May 30
- Playful Kiss (Koreanovela)
What shows are you looking forward to see?