When I was young, I joined this “Color a Placemat” Contest for this popular fastfood chain. We didn’t get an update after my submission. I remember one of the crew members telling me to do good at it. I never really aimed to win it. I rememember enjoying the very act of coloring the placemat.
Until now, I still find joy in reading restaurant placemats and doing the puzzles and mazes. Aria Cucina Italiana, the famous Italian Restaurant which originated in Boracay, has cooked up something realy nice for the kids. Yey! Aside from the new offerings, Aria Cucina is also giving away MYOP (Make Your Own Pizza) Party for 4!
Click Read More to know the details..
1. Like Aria Cucina Italiana on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AriaCucinaItaliana
2. Take a photo of your children coloring our new kids placemats
3. Post the photo on our wall (make it public!)
4. The prettiest and most colorful artwork will win a MAKE YOUR OWN PIZZA PARTY for 4!
5. Contest will run from Nov. 23 – December 23, 2012.
Plus, Aria’s Kids Menu offers classic favorites such as Spaghetti Bolognese and Mac and Cheese, as well as Chicken Nuggets and Fish and Chips. Also included are The Pizza Pepperoni and Pollo Bianco and of course, the MYOP (Make Your Own Pizza).
I looove Italian Cuisine, and my niece and nephew do too. So I might bring them to Aria Cucina on their vacation here.