I always love receiving handwritten notes as much as I love writing one too. It carries more emotion to read something from the paper, than that from the tab or mobile phone. Do you feel the same?
It excites me every time I visit museums, and find old hand-written notes of famous people – caring less if it is written in a language that I do not understand. The yellowish paper. The playful strokes of letter “g”. The smudges of ink. The folds and creases. The characters that I seldom see.
That’s why I still keep the few notes and postcards I receive from people who still value the experience of writing.
I was lucky to catch the last day of the Parker Pen exhibit in Shangri-la Mall last Friday.
- Smart glide tip
- Clean refill process
- Prevents hand-smudging
- Eliminates pressure, impact and temperature -induced ink leaks
- Refill tip is designed to maximize cap-off time
- Available in size Fine or Medium, Black or Blue ink
The Parker Ingenuity Daring Collection (in Slim and Large Models) retails at Php 8,499.75
- Metal and texturized soft-touch rubber effect
- Texturized soft-touch rubber effect in a Full Black Finish
- Sleek Chrome PVD finish (Physical Vapor Deposition is a a coating process revealing underlying texture while providing color and luster. Used in watches glass or phone industry).
- Slender engraved metallic hood
- Emblematic Parker arrow clip
- Emblematic engraved cisele pattern section and large metallic ring on the cap
- Presented in its premium Parker Gift Box
- Available in one new mode: Parker 5th Technology