I might have previously mentioned in this blog that if there is one job that I wanted to do, it is to be a bartender in a local bar. It was a big dream when I was in College – to be a bartender in TGIFriday’s. I wanted to wear those suspenders, cover my uniform with pins and wear the silliest hat, and probably sing Happy Birthday to guests.
How fun it is to be paid for something that you love doing? It was a dream that was never realized. I ended up as a barista instead – which is so much like a bartender, except that, I made coffee not cocktails – and there was no throwing of bottles involved.
Last week, I met amazing, talented bartenders from TGIFridays as welcomes the summer with new bar menu. And please expect a great show.
Click Read More to see some action..
Okay, I failed in taking pictures.. so I will let the video share the stories, action and flair-work.
During the event, TGIFridays and Stolichnaya Vodka even gave away prizes and goodies. I was too shy to join the contest. Maybe next time 😉 But just in case it might be asked in the next event, Stoli is the first vodka on space.
So, let’s meet the bartenders – or maybe not. I choose not to post their profiles so you can personally interview these kids the next time you visit TGIFriday’s. Let’s do it the old way. 😉
- Bonifacio High Street – March 21, 2013, April 11, 2013, April 25, 2013, May 9, 2013
- Glorietta – March 22, 2013, April 12, 2013, April 26, 2013, May 10, 2013
- Mall of Asia – April 4, 2013, May 16, 2013
- Eastwood – April 5, 2013, May 17, 2013
- Trinoma – April 14, 2013, May 4, 2013
- Malate – April 18, 2013, May 23, 2013
- Alabang Town Center – April 19, 2013, May 24, 2013
- Tomas Morato – May 2, 2013, May 30, 2013
- Robinsons Galleria – May 3, 2013, May 31, 2013