Do you still love reading magazines even if there are hundreds of websites and blogs in the net? I do. Reading magazines makes a visit to the doctor and dentist alot more fun.
I remember collecting Cosmopolitan Magazines and subscribing every year. But due to the advancement of technology, and the aims to go greener, I stopped buying magazines and just read them online. I sold my collection and opted to just read online – where it is more convenient as I can access it everywhere I go, in whatever timezone.
Having said that, I want to introduce you to the world of digital magazine through Zinio – it is the world’s largest newstand which delivered 70 million digital issues in 2012!
Here are more facts about Zinio:
- Over 5,000 digital magazines on its digital newsstand with readers in more than 200 countries in 33 languages and 23 currencies.
- Thousands of top magazines from around the world. You can browse and purchase subscriptions or single issues instantly from your computer or mobile device to read wherever and whenever you like
- Explore section lets you read for FREE- even without a subscription – thousands of articles from your favorite magazines and share them with friends
- You can easily read magazines with your iPad, iPhone, Android mobile phones and tablets, laptop or desktop, or Kindle. If you can access my blog through your device, you can read magazine in Zinio!
Here’s good news, I am giving away 9 free subscriptions to Zinio to ANY title/magazine (please note subscription duration depends on the title you choose!). Titles include food, women, men, lifestyle, health, photography, tech, and travel!
Click Read More to join the giveaway!
Don’t forget to like my Facebook Fanpage and follow me on Twitter @Ruthilicious to get updated to latest giveaways in my blog!
Here’s more special treat! The Z-Pass!
- Get 3 new magazines for $5 every month, with Z-Pass
- Keep the same 3 or swap your titles every month and explore
- Keep your current subscriptions as they are if you like, and use Z-Pass to test out new magazines instead of committing to a full year of something new
What I like about it is that you get to try the magazine first and then decide if you want to keep the subscription. This is only available to US subscribers but will soon be opened worldwide!
Ok, I was supposed to giveaway 10 subscriptions, but I love magazines so I am keeping the other free subscription to myself. Fair enough? 🙂 Enjoy!