I wish I still got the old Grade School and HIgh School pictures of our field trips so I can post and share on Thursdays (Throwback Thursday!). I lost them all, too bad – maybe I should reconnect with old friends and request for some copies 😉 . I remember going to parks, factories and museums.
- Understanding of science should be instilled to children.
- Understanding the culture of the people will help scientist assist in studying the background of the area.
- It is hard to predict the typhoon in the Philippines as we are a tropical country.
- Disasters might be caused by climate change, and people’s lifestyle.
- People must learn from their mistakes and mistakes of others in dealing with calamities.
- The extent of the damage is proportion to the population of the area affected.
- It is always good to be always prepared.