I want to start this entry with a disclaimer. I am no thrill-seeker and a daredevil. I don’t always go out and look for exciting, new deadly things to do.
- Wear comfortable clothes – we were lucky that it was a bit cloudy that day, but you might need to cover up or wear sunscreen.
- There are food stalls inside but might be good to bring bottled water.
- Always check and think of your safety. If you are in doubt, always ask. People in Sandbox are very friendly and fun.
- There is a medical team stationed in Sandbox (and ready Ambulance, in case of emergency), but it would be wise to bring your own medication.
- Manage your expectations. Lines and queues can get crazy and long just like in a regular theme park. Patience is a virtue.
- People and kids might get too excited over rides, but always think and check if you are physically and mentally fit.
SANDBOX TICKET PRICE and RESERVATIONS
Entrance free is Php75 and individual rates are posted above for each ride. There are also packages that come with specific rides. Package A is only Php 600 including all adventure rides (except ATV and UTV).
Sandbox is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 9AM to 5PM.
Sandbox is a perfect family adventure place. It has everything for all age groups – playground for kids, obstacle courses for teens, giant swing for lovers, and adventure tower for sports buff. There is even a market and park for moms and grannies. I heard that the developers are looking at setting up salon and spa in the property. In terms of safety, I was able to talk to some of the staff assisting in the rides. It appears that Alviera hired them to look after the safety measures and controls of the park. The adventure rides are good for those starting to embrace extreme sports. They are fun, safe and exciting, but not too intense.
Thank you Stratos PR, Ruth Floresca and Ms. JingGing for the invite. Thank you Diane and Eric for the awesome pictures and videos! Super fun afternoon!