It is as if the universe and BDJ Box have heard my desires to learn more about make-up. I received the BDJ Box on the mail last weekend. The June 2014 BDJ Box features Benefit Cosmetics. As the box notes, let the beauty begin..
The June 2014 BDJ Box felt lighter than most of the other BDJ Boxes I got. But inside the box are super pumped-up products from Benefits:
What do we have inside?
Click Read More to know more about the exclusive June BDJ Box x Benefit..
- Porefessional Pro Balm (full size Php1,600) – it is rich in Vitamin E and helps provide translucent finish which minimizes pores.
- Fake Up Concealer (full size Php1,600) – it has Vitamin E and apple seed extract helping provide smooth finish by diffusing fine lines and hides dark circles.
- Big Easy (full size Php2,000) – this is a super-power balancing act that moisturizes and controls oil. It provides even and powdery finish, plus it is non-comedogenic.
- Stay Flawless (full size Php1,900) – a primer that locks your foundation for 15 hours (I need this for events day!)
- It’s Potent Eye Cream (full size Php 1,800) – it has every ingredients you need for an eye cream. It promises to improve elasticity and firmness by boosting collagen production and protecting the skin from free radical damage.
- Lollitint (full size Php1,700) – a long-wearing candy-orchid tint that you can dab on your cheeks and lips for natural blush.
- Benetint (full size Php1,700) – who doesn’t love this tint that gives a good glow on one’s skin? I remember when people use to request and order this when relatives/friends go out of the country (when Benefit has not opened in Manila yet).
Now, what do I want to try first? Will probably start with It’s Potent Eye Cream (need to fight the signs of aging! Ugh!) and the Lollitint (always love the natural, fresh look). I have previously tried the Porefessional Pro Balm (might as well share my review) :).
Do you also want to get a beauty surprise? Subscribe to BDJ Box for only Php 580. Check out: http://bdjbox.com/
You might even win bigger prizes if you join the BDJ Box 7-Day Challenge. Connect with BDJ Box at https://www.facebook.com/bdjbox or @BDJBuzz @BDJBox in Instagram.