One of the things I love about year end is the joy of flipping through the pages of a new planner (and re-reading the entries of my old planner!). Ah, the anticipation of filling the new, crisp pages with stories and dreams!
- Dance Your Way Through Life page based on “ikigai” concept to help you find your reason to get up every morning and enjoy life with a deep sense of purpose.
- Time Management Principles -Based Layout to help you get things done
- Advocacy Tracker to challenge yourself to make a difference – I soooo love this!
- Goals, Dreamboard, and Checklists to help you focus on what’s important
- Health Checklist, Immunization and Menstrual Tracker Pages so you can take good care of yourself Bills and Cash Flow Tracker Pages to help you manage your income and expenses
- BDJ Box 7-Day Challenge Tracker and Beauty Essentials Checklist to help you keep track of your BDJ Box experience and create your beauty arsenal
- Rules of Photography & Travel Shot List pages to guide you to create your own shoot lists tailored to wherever you’re travelling.
- Plot your week by having a monopoly of your plotting map. Sketch or write, and collect experiences. Satisfy your curiosity and have them all documented so you can look back and realize how much life has to offer.
- Clear the route. Keep track of the important things and plan out your ventures – Places to go, things to try out, people to meet – ah, I cannot wait to travel again!
- Explore the world. Learn about places you can explore around the world and gain helpful insights for your upcoming adventures.
There is enough space for jotting down stories, quick list sections for
writing travel lists, and country profiles in each month that features each country’s
population, currency, language, and religion.
Where does the BDJ team get all these nice quotes? I am impressed
– and inspired!
sell travel-related stuff)
- A special weekly layout for your weekly priorities
- Mantras to keep you on-track in your mission
- Micro Actions to guide you in your goals
- Wheel Of Life to help you assess your life focus
- Year End Workbook to document the things you’ve achieved and learned
it balances the chic vibe in it by incorporating fun, playful colors and fonts.
Good luck and keep on inspiring!