Lenovo Philippines recently launched the Lenovo Vibe X2 – the world’s first layered smartphone!
I love how 12 Monkeys kept its energetic vibe even if the event was scheduled at 12 in the afternoon. I was seriously ready to party!
What makes the Lenovo Vibe X2 special? Its layered motif is a quantum leap in terms of smartphone design. It is very thin and light. I love the layers of colors that is sleek and elegant despite the play of colors. Wondering how it was created? Lenovo meticulously designed countless samples of each hue using robotic arms and clean rooms, three coats of paint were applied for each tone, totaling nine coatings per phone! To achieve a smooth finish, expert hand was employed as a final touch to refine the layers.
Click Read More to know more about Lenovo Vibe X2…
Lenovo Vibe X2 is not all about the fancy, yummy package, inside the multi-layer of colors is a cutting edge performance and efficiency. Lenovo is the first to ship a smartphone with the latest Media Tek MT6595 True Octa-core processor with 4G LTE. It applies CorePilot technology to unlock the full power of all 8 cores. (I sound so technical here.. but keep on reading to find out what I really like about the new Lenovo Vibe X2)
Here’s what I love about the new Lenovo Vibe X2! The camera! I seriously need to upgrade my old Lenovo P770. You see, when you experience new things and new technology, you would realize you need to adapt and upgrade your gadgets because your lifestyle needs it. I used to think I was ok with a phone that would allow me to just call and text, then I thought I needed a camera, then now I want a good smartphone with better camera. Here’s the answer..
The most innovative of all features, the click-on accessories, known as Vibe Extensions. You can buy Vibe X2 Battery and Vibe X2 Speaker. The Vibe Extension cases add a fourth layer to the Vibe X2’s multi-layer design – it immediately extends battery life or boost the sound.
The Vibe X2 Battery is 5.1mm that extends up to 75 percent battery life, while the Vibe X2 Speaker is built with X2 JBL Speaker that is good for movie audio and allows hands-free use with built in mic for conference calls.
This is the first time I heard about additional accessories for a smartphone so it is really exciting! Lenovo Vibe X2 runs with Android 4.4 Kitkat with improved responsiveness and accuracy.
Here are more figures and fact sheet for all you techies out there!
Lenovo Vibe X2 Key Features:
● Dual SIM (Micro-SIM1, Nano-SIM2), Dual Active
● MediaTek 4G LTE True8Core™ MT6595M 2.0GHz Octa-Core Processor
+ G6200 450Mhz GPU
● Android OS KitKat 4.4
● 5” FHD 1920×1080 IPS, Gorilla Glass 3, 5pts Multi-Touchscreen Display
● LTE CAT4 150Mbps (DL), 51Mbps (UL), HSPA+ 21Mbps (DL),5.76Mbps (UL)
● 2GB RAM,32GB ROM (26GB User Memory)
● 13MP AF w/ LED Flash & Anti-Lens Distortion + 5MP FF Front Camera
● Panorama, Color Effects, HDR, Touch, Timer, Hand Sign, Blink & Voice Shot,
Face Beauty Effect & 1080P Video Recording
● Feature Settings: Quick Snap ,Wide Touch, Knock to Light, Smart Dialer
Smart Standby, Pocket Mode , Decrease tone volume & Smart Scene
● SNS: Facebook, Skype & Twitter
● DOit Apps: SHAREit, SYNCit ,Security & SNAPit
● Games: Asphalt 8, Gamestore, Green Farm 3
Real Football 2014 & Spider-Man: Ultimate Power
● Browsers: Chrome & UC Browser
● G-Apps: Gmail, Google+, Maps, YouTube, Play Music, Play Store
Play Books, Play Movies & TV, Play Games ,Play Newsstand & Drive
● Utilities: Evernote, Scoop, Navigate, Kingsoft Office, One Key Lock & Guvera
● Connectivity: Micro USB ,Bluetooth 3.0 + 4.0 LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac
Personal Hotspot, GPS with AGPS support & Wireless Display
● Sensor: E-Compass, Gravitational, Proximity & Light Sensor
Standard Sales Package Includes:
● Lenovo VIBE X2 Handset
● Micro USB cable w/ Power Adapter
● 3.5mm jack headset
● User Guide
I am hopeful to own (and make a real review of this new phone). They raffled off new phones during the event, but it wasn’t my day. Anyway..