How do you usually celebrate your birthday?
It just occurred to me that I don’t really “celebrate” my birthday in a traditional way. I usually spend the day wasting my time doing the things I love – more like a “me-time”. I celebrate life everyday. I could party tonight, and eat lavish tomorrow – or probably head on a fun trip next week. My life is happier 🙂
My mom kept on bugging me yesterday what kind of dish I want to eat – and I told her I was not craving for anything. I was not sentenced to death and having my last meal, was I? 🙂
Since this is my birth month, and I have awesome friends from Vikings! I want to extend my birthday and happiness to 1 lucky reader (commenter of the month!).
Vikings is every Filipino’s favorite destination for birthday parties and celebrations! Vikings is such a happy place, with gustatory spread of international cuisine in a fine ambiance.
This month, Vikings is treating 1 lucky reader of my blog who can bring 2 friends to enjoy Vikings Buffet at SM Jazz!
Each month, I pick a lucky commenter of the month in my blog and give away awesome surprise gifts. This month’s gift is from Vikings. Same rules apply, but we’ll gonna make it a little more fun. Check out the rafflecopter for details!
- Comment on any of my blog post. Check out the archive.
- Use your social media account to leave a comment.
- What kind of comments I like? Conversation starters, reaction, suggestion, or question. I welcome them all!
- At the end of the month, I would choose one winner who will receive a special gift from me. Although I value quality over quantity, I might consider the frequency of posts and comments. 🙂
- Check out Rafflecopter for other contest requirements.
EXTENDED until February 22!
Congratulations to John Paul S. Tanyag for winning 3 seats to Vikings SM Jazz!
Please email me at admin[at]ruthdelacruz[dot]com to know how to claim your prize 🙂
PS. The Vikings Team is cooking something new – think Hot Pot in SM Mall of Asia!
#FreshandHealthy eating! You would read about this first on this blog! Keep following!
Enter your email address: