Our friends from Greenwich Pizza are looking for the #UltimateBandkada to team up with the hottest Rock, Pop, Hip Hop and EDM for a chance to win P100,000 plus a recording contract with a major label.
Interested? Gather your friends now and form a group!
Who can join?
1. Interested groups should be composed of a minimum of three (3) members up to a maximum of five (5) members (all male/female or mixed, Filipino, 18 to 35 years of age upon joining date,
residing in Metro Manila) are qualified to join.
2. To participate in the The #UltimateBandkada Search, interested and qualified groups must comply
with the following:
a. Have a YouTube account: A representative of the group should have a valid and existing account in YouTube where he will upload their video entry.
b. Visit www.ultimatebandkada.com
c. Have read the full mechanics and registered through the mentioned website.
3. Hopeful contestants must be well versed on different genres specifically Rock, Pop, Hip Hop or EDM (Electronic Dance Music) disciplines.
How to join:
1. Contestants can only join the contest via two audition methods: Online Submission and Live Audition.
2. All submitted online and live auditions from March 9 to March 21, 2015 will be included for the
3. A panel of judges will review all auditions to determine eight (8) Bandkada finalists
4. Top 3 Bandkada will be awarded in the finale
How to win:
1. Eight Bandkada finalists will be selected from the pool of submitted entries as the finalists who will perform at the culminating event in August 2015.
2. Once formed, a Bandkada must create an original Greenwich theme song that contains elements from at least two (2) different genres the band used for audition.
3. All eight Bandkada finalists will perform their original composition in the grand finale concert event in front of a panel of judges and experts.
4. The top 3 Bandkada finalists, including the winner, will be determined by the judges’ score and
How fun is this #Bandkada Search?
For three months, these 8 Bandkadas will be trained by the industry’s top musicians, artists, producers and vocal coaches, coming from Viva Records. These mentors will aid in the preparation for the final #UltimateBandkada showdown which will be held in August. Not only will the bands undergo an intensive Bandkada Bootcamp, but they will use this time to develop an original Greenwich song that embodies friendship, sharing and fun while mashing up the identified major music genres. This will serve as their final piece for the competition.