It was a magical moment as number one mobile brand, Globe Telecom partners with Walt Disney Company South East Asia! Indeed, two of my favorite brands working together to enhance the Filipino digital lifestyle experience.
What does this collaboration mean? Imagine Filipino customers having access to video-on-demand, interactive content, promotions and other related services across multiple devices featuring Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars and global leader in short-form video, Maker Studios.
I have witnessed the partnership and collaboration officially signed in Green Sun earlier tonight.
One of the reasons I am loyal with Globe is because of its innovative approach when it comes to bringing the good in every lifestyle. The partnership and tie-ups with Facebook, Google, Viber, Spotify, NA, HOOQ, and Whatsapp are just evidences on how Globe enrich the customer experience.
To make the event truly in tune with the Disney them, Globe even invited the original Disney Princess, Lea Salonga who sang Disney Songs including the long version of Reflection, A Whole New World and Let It Go! Goosebumps. She was amazing!
Just when I thought it was over and announced, our favorite couple Mickey and Minnie Mouse walked down the red carpet to join the guests! I was thinking how cool it was to be a Minnie talent! She’s so flirty-clingy! Too adorable!
.. and they unveiled what’s behind the curtain..
Whoa! There goes the Avengers, Star Wars, Andy’s Room (Pixar) and Movie Maker booths!
We then understood why the invitation asked us to bring two kids! We would embrace Disneyland one again! Rodel and I initially thought of just swinging by and saying hi, but we ended up staying and enjoying the games and food!
Well, you too can have access to an array of Disney content offerings including long-term and short-form programming, interactive content and games, theatrical releases and retail promotions.
- Disney Movies on Demand: on demand subscription service for selected evergreen Disney and Pixar titles such as the Toy Story franchise, Finding Nemo, The Princess Diaries, Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas, Cinderella and more.
- Disney on Demand: an on-demand subscription service for seelcted Disney TV favorites such as Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Phineas &Ferb which can be watched on any device, any time! How awesome is that!
- Maker on Demand: an on-demand subscription service featuring the best short-form videos from Maker Studio’s portfolio of content across gaming, comedy, music, sports, family and fashion.
- Watch Disney Channel apps – entertainment apps which provides access to Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD. Kids and Family can enjoy all the 3 Disney Channels via this digital destination.
- Disney Interactive: for gamers who love mobile and web-based games, apps and e-books based on the best-loved Disney stories.
- Promotions, merchandising and retail activations that bring Disney’s latest theatrical releases closer to Filipinos.
For more information, check out www.facebook.com/GlobePh
It feels like visiting Disneyland once again!
What I Wore That Day:
Lazy outfit of black top, denim and flats.
My kind of outfit I can wear everyday 🙂
Thank you to #powercouple Yen and Chuckie for adopting us! 🙂
Which services are you most excited about?
Stay connected with me, subscribe to my blog!
Instagram and Twitter: @ruthilicious
Enter your email address: