Share Your Mocktail Recipe and Win a Supply of Old Orchard Cranberry Juice
Fun and festive parties don’t need to always involve alcohol. I should know, having rare specie guy friend who chooses not to drink. Thankfully, the world created mocktails.
These non- alcoholic drinks are great for serving guests who prefer not to drink alcohol, expectant mothers and children alike. Easily prepared, these are a perfect accompaniment for rich dishes, a satisfying warm-
weather refresher, or simply as a cool down drink anytime of the day!
The perfect mocktail is one that has less sugar and is healthy. Old Orchard Cranberry Juice is a perfect base for any mocktail drink. A pop of red from Michigan-made and taste-tested Old Orchard Cranberry Juiceare crafted using the finest ingredients available.
So to encourage concocting wholesome and welcoming mocktail drinks that are perfect for serving for all season or occasion, I partnered with Old Orchard Cranberry Juice to invite you to shake things up by joining its Facebook fan page 3-ingredient mocktail making recipe contest.
Here’s how to join in the fun in six easy steps:
1. Post a photo of your 3-ingredient mocktail recipe on my Facebook fan page contest thread announcement. Mocktail recipe must include an Old Orchard Juice product.
2. Share in the comment section your list of ingredients and recipe directions.
3. Tag three friends and use the hashtag #OldOrchardPH.
4. Make sure to like the Old Orchard Facebook fan page and share your post on your wall to qualify.
5. Only one person per entry is allowed and the deadline is until November 12, Sunday.
6. One of the most creative and deliciously inspiring recipe will win a generous supply of Old Orchard Cranberry Juices. Winner will be announced on November 15, Wednesday.
At home, we love drinking Old Orchard Juice on its own 🍹 but I would love to know your recipes!
Check out my other Food Discoveries here.