Summer is forever. Even if it is starting to drizzle, it is always good to treat ourselves with refreshing cold drinks. Old Orchard Cranberry Juice offers a refreshing drink with the right balance of sweetness-and- tartness which makes it perfect base drink for mocktails and a complement for any meal.
Here are some recipes using Old Orchard Cranberry Juice which you can try at home.
1 bottle Old Orchard Cranberry 64 oz.
1.5 liter lemon soda
24 pieces of grapes
1. Combine chilled Old Orchard Cranberry and chilled soda in a punch bowl.
2. Wash fruit. Halve grapes and place in the bunch bowl.
3. Cut the orange and lemon into wedges.
4. Place the orange and lemon slices into the punch bowl. Stir and enjoy.
Summertime Kiddie Cocktail
1 cup Old Orchard Cranberry Juice
2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup Gerolsteiner Sparkling Mineral Water
330ml Fresh strawberries for garnish
1. Mix all liquids together
2. Pour in a tall glass over ice.
3. Garnish with fresh strawberries
1/2 cup Old Orchard Cranberry
½ cup ginger ale
Fruit for garnish
1. Pour Old Orchard Cranberry in a large glass over ice.
2. Slowly add ginger ale.
3. Garnish with a fruit slice, if desired
Enjoy! Tag me on your photos when you make these at home!