10 Reasons Why the New Normal is Better at Bria Home
What started out as a promise to provide modern, affordable house and lot for all Filipinos has become the singular driving force behind the success of Bria Homes, one of the leading housing developers in the Philippines.
With more than 50 projects across progressive towns and cities in the country, Bria Homes has
made it possible for many Filipinos to live in homes they can call their own. To this day, the top
real estate company continues to fulfill this goal, fueled by its aim to help address the housing
problem in the country.
Here are top ten reasons why Bria Homes has become the Filipinos’ home of choice:
1. Digital efforts. With technology upgrading the way Filipinos live and seek new homes, Bria has boosted its digital efforts to accommodate the needs of its present and future homeowners.With Bria’s online reservations and payments, housing-related transactions have become more accessible for Filipinos. Throughout the pandemic it held digital open-house events, live selling, and virtual tours of its project areas to assist Filipinos in their search for safe and secure communities.
2. Safe and secure communities. The house and lot subdivision ensures the safety and well-being of its homeowners. Its communities are equipped with guarded entrances and exits, perimeter fences, and 24/7 CCTV coverage.
3. Health protocols. All communities of the brand comply with health protocols such as regular disinfection of common areas. Social distancing is encouraged as are proper hand-washing and sanitation among its residents and staff.
4. Affordability + Quality. Bria Homes started with, and has sustained, its effective formula: Affordability (Mura) + Quality (Dekalidad) = A Beautiful Bria Home for Every Filipino. This
has made it possible for Filipinos to purchase a home at an affordable price.
5. Strategic location. Bria has built and continues to build projects in progressive towns and cities, in locations close to schools, hospitals, places of worship, and commercial establishments, all while having access to major roads and highways.
6. Flexible payment schemes. All Bria projects offer its homeowners convenient payment methods such as Pag-IBIG funding and bank financing.
7. Reliable services. The leading housing developer’s well-trained staff provides reliable services to Bria homeowners and prospective clients. By giving them digital access, the Customer Care Department also ensures that their concerns and inquiries are immediately attended to.
8. Well-designed houses. Bria is known for building budget-friendly but quality homes for Filipino individuals and families. House and lot packages in Bria communities include dining and kitchen areas, a living room, a toilet and bath, a provision for service area (for economic houses) and spacious bedroom areas.
9. Modern amenities. All Bria communities feature recreational amenities for its residents to enjoy. These include multi-purpose halls, jogging paths, playground, and green open spaces.
10. Provisions for growth. Bria provides space for expansion in its houses to accommodate the varying needs of Filipino families. On a similar track, the housing company sustains its growth by building more projects nationwide.
Bria Homes is a subsidiary of GOLDEN BRIA Holdings, Inc., considered the third largest real estate company in terms of market capitalization valued at more than P200B. One of the leading housing developers in the Philippines, Bria Homes is primed to bring quality and affordable
house and lot packages and condominium units closer to ordinary Filipino families. This is the goal that drives every single employee in the company, for which the ultimate fulfillment is seeing a client happily moving into Bria’s homes.
To know more about Bria Homes, call (0966) 277 5944, like and follow “Bria Homes, Inc.” on
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Spotify, Viber Community, Telegram
Channel, Kakao Talk, LINE and WhatsApp
*This post is in partnership with Bria