(See below for weekly winners!)
Nope, Im not going full-time as a Beauty Blogger. But when this package arrives at my doorstep, I know I have to make a review on it. You want to know why? Because I have an exciting announcement at the end of the post. So stay tuned.
I love beauty products and anti-aging goods. I use eye cream, moisturizer, sunblock, body lotion, a different hand cream, body scrubs, foot scrubs and what-nots. However, due to hectic schedule, I sometimes just forget to use most of them and just use the basics. So when I got the package, I know it is time to connect with my inner self and do a little pampering.
First off, let’s get to know Asian Secrets. It is interesting that the product is from Indonesia. Now that gets me more excited about my assignment in the country. You might have associated the brand with Solenn Heusaff. But there is more to know about the brand. Asian Secret is the popular beauty brand which carries the Lulur – a luxurious beauty treatment that brides-to-be from Java, Indonesia undergoes everyday for 40 days before their wedding. It is to remove dark skin and make the skin supple and vibrant – perfect for the wedding day (and yes, wedding night!).
Now we can all be like those brides-to-be. And I tried the first day of the ritual, yesterday. So I’ll let you in inside my review – but you have to stay outside the bathroom 😉
Consistency and Effects
I tried the Asia Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Body Scrub (with Licorice and Mulberry Leaf Extract). I love that the consistency is soft (more like a lotion) – not the heavy type of scrub, or the watery ones. I was amazed when I gently rub it in my body – there are micro beads that just gently exfoliates and don’t scrub my skin raw.
I put more attention on my elbows because I tend to neglect those area. I usually work in the office, rest my elbow, feel my arms weight in it and just totally overuse that area (if overuse is an applicable term).
I washed it off with water and washed it some more just to ensure that I removed all the residue. I was surprised to feel that it soften and moisturized the area – that I felt that I put lotion on it.
The smell is not overpowering too. The opposite of what is expected from most of the perfumes made in Asian countries.
I placed the tub in my bathroom – which only means I would be using it from then on. I will first finish this tub and make a review of the soaps to better assess its effects. But I did a quick check and I love its smell.
It can be stored neatly on the bathroom because it is in the tub. Easy to open lid and I think you can even re-use the container.
Love that the soap is even sealed in a plastic other than the box.
And lookie, these items even have expiration dates. Like food or medicine which work good for the body, we are assured that these products are safe.
Wondering how much are these?
Big tub of 250g costs Php130 and smaller one, 135g costs Php80. Very affordable!
Soaps at SRP of Php70/bar
Now for the fun part. Asian Secrets is giving away prizes through my blog!
- There will be four (4) Weekly Giveaways and the schedule is as follows:
- The prizes you will win two (2) variants of Lulur Whitening Body Scrubs and two (2) variants of BengKoang Whitening Soaps. Total of 10 items.
- Special Raffle on Valentine’s Day, February 14th – 14 winners will be chosen from those who will register on February 14th! They will receive (2) variants of Lulur Whitening Body Scrubs and four (4) variants of BengKoang Whitening Soaps. Total of 14 items.
- Weekly winners may claim their prize from Ms. Sheryl Roan at Innovitelle, Inc., Unitel
- Laboratiories, Inc. (UNILAB), 2nd Floor Bonaventure Plaza, Ortigas Avenue, Greenhills, San Juan
- City, Metro Manila.
- Winners must present a valid ID when claiming their prize. Provincial winners will be sent their prize via courier service.
HOW TO JOIN?!
1. Like my Facebook Fanpage: www.facebook.com/ruthiliciousblog
2. Like Asian Secrets Facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/asiansecrets.ph
3. Share this post (just click the Facebook Share button on top of the blog post) and mention that I am giving away Asian Secrets products. You may say something like below and make sure that your status is set to Public.
@Ruthilicious is giving away @Asian Secrets Beauty products every week this February! Special draw on February 14th! Visit her blog to enter the giveaway!
The entry should look like this.
To know if you tagged the pages correctly, it should show up in my fanpage and Asian Secrets’.
4. Once done, register by filling out the form here. You only need to do it once.
5. To flatter me and let me know you joined, please leave a comment below with your name and link of your Facebook status message.
6. Sit back and relax, wait for the weekly raffle results and stay fab!
Goodluck everyone! Spread the love!
Valentine’s Day Winners
Ma. Christie Calata
Lovely Joy Merced
Mary Rose Aton
Judie Anne Torres
Crystal Marie Canete
Phoebe Noelyn Mendez
Ma. Clara Reyes
Jeffrey John Imutan
Jade Jasmin Borja-Laure
Filamay Asturias Beboso
Week 4 Winners
Noemi Dela Cruz
Metro Manila winners, please claim your prizes from Ms. Sheryl Roan. Innovitelle, Inc., Unitel Laboratiories, Inc. (UNILAB), 2nd Floor Bonaventure Plaza, Ortigas Avenue, Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila.
Provincial Winners, your prizes will be shipped to the address you registered when you joined the contest.
If you have concerns and inquiries regarding the prizes, you may directly call the contact below:
Trunkline : 02-8581288