Since mom is recovering and we got tired of eating the usual food (and fast food) takeaways and deliveries, I decided to try the Kanguru’s Food Delivery Service and ordered Indian Food from Queen of Bollywood.
- I just opened the app and entered the exact address of location/preferred delivery address.
- I clicked on the specific restaurant and by browsing left and right, I can check the menu.
- I just simply click on the item to select quantity, then I click “Add to Pouch”.
- Once I was ready to check out, I just click on Submit orders.
- I love that aside from paying via Cash on Delivery, Kanguru accepts payment via Credit Card and Paypal.
I also received update via SMS that the delivery was already at the lobby.
- ❤ The variety of partner restaurants – they are not the usual restaurants and fast food chains.
- ❤ Customers can send reviews of the food and service via the app. It would help you choose which restaurants to try. I was swayed with the reviews actually. Haha
- ❤ I love the fun icon and notes whenever the app is loading or “thinking” like “Mixing Salad” “Grinding Meat”. I find it too cute!
- ❤ I love that Kanguru accepts different payment modes – cash, credit card and even Paypal.
- ❤ The communication update is excellent but the service is only using a standard mobile phone number 🙂
- ❤ It seems that there’s no minimim delivery amount but there is a fixed Php 79 delivery fee.
I am just glad to finally able to try Kanguru and got to taste Queen of Bollywood without leaving the hospital 🙂
Check out www.kanguru.com.ph for more information.