I cannot wait for Friday (Bloggermail Friday) to unbox this sweet gift from McDonald’s Philippines!
It looks like the furry pets from the Secret Life of Pets movie have taken their adventure to McDonald’s. Collect them all in every McDonald’s Happy Meal which officially started last August 20th!
Before we unbox the special gift, let’s get to know whats’s in the Secret Life of Pets movie. Max’s life is turned upside down when his owner brings home a stray dog named Duke. Both dogs go on an adventure in the streets of New York and find themselves in different kinds of crazy antics. I am excited to see this on August 24th!
Now, these Secret Life of Pets McDonald’s Happy Meal toys sure kept me company. They do crazy stuff and they are quite low maintenance 🙂 Truth be told, I would want a cat, but I don’t want a commitment and getting to attached 🙁
Collect all eight Secret Life of Pets Happy Meal toys, each featuring a playful pet from the movie.
1. Max – A terrier with a strong emotional attachment to his owner, Katie. Wind him up to see him flip over.
2. Duke – An adopted mutt who becomes Max’ new brother. Move his left to hear him laugh and howl.
3. Gidget – A bubbly Pomeranian with a crush on her dog neighbor, Max. Wind her up to watch her head bob up and down.
4. Sweet Pea – A parakeet who enjoys flying and being outdoors. Press him down on a surface to lift his wings.
5. Buddy – A long black Dachshund who likes getting a massage from a kitchen mixer. Pull and release to stretch his body.
6. Snowball – An abandoned rabbit who becomes the leader of ‘The Flushed Pets.’ Press his bunny tail to change his eyes from cute to cunning.
7. Chloe – A blue tabby cat who loves food and cat treats. Press the button on her back to hear her purr.
8. Croc – A member of ‘The Flushed Pets.’ Push him along a surface for his mouth to snap open and closed (somehow, even this toy scares me).
I really love Chloe iand Snowball!
Who are your faves?
Thank you so much @mcdonaldsph for sending the complete set!
I am a happy kid!
Share your #McDoHappyMeal with the hashtag! Would love to see your posts!