I admit that I splurge on the things that I love and of value for me – like skin care, gadgets and
experiences. But I still try to be a responsible shopper but making sure I don’t go broke, and that I get the most from my spending.
1. Before I shop or buy something, I calculate its price and how many hours I need to work before I could buy it. Say, a lipstick tube costs around Php 1,000. I would calculate how many hours I need to work (or in a freelancer’s case, what kind of output I need to produce), in order for me to have the power to purchase the item. If I feel that it is worth it, I buy it.
2. Days before the 12.12 event, I list down all the “needs” that I need to buy – this includes essentials like toiletries, skincare, and food supplies. Sometimes, buying these items online (especially on sale) can even save me time and transportation expenses.
3. I do my research on price points for big purchases. I do check and compare prices prior to the sale event so I would know which ones have the best deals. I recently purchased an external drive in a
physical store (out of urgent need as I was flying out). I know that the online store offers discounted prices but I had to consider timing and delivery fees.
I am currently in Fukuoka where we got to explore different malls and stores. Before flying out, I made ure that I loaded my PayMaya with credits so I can easily pay for my 12.12 purchases with ease – and even earn cashback. I may be abroad for vacation, but I am still looking out for items online because the deals offered by PayMaya are just too good to miss!
- Shop online &; in-store
- Buy gaming pins
- Get real-time SMS notification for ev ery transaction
- Check real-time tracking of transactions
- Buy prepaid load
- Send mone
- Pay bills
- Pay via QR
your virtual or physical card
⭕ Get a fixed, one-time cashback of P150 when you accumulate P5,000 worth of transactions with your PayMaya QR.
⭕Get two chances of enjoying up to 100% cashback when you #ScanToPay via PayMaya QR thisweekend (Dec. 14-15). The min. purchase for this is P100 and the max cashback per user is P500.
⭕Get a chance to win one of the 11 iPhone 11 units being given away at Robinsons Departmen store. All you have to do is #ScanToPay via PayMaya QR, and spend a min of P100 for one raffle.
I really love using PayMaya because aside from the cashbacks, I also get to enjoy deals and discounts
that allow me to save more. With cash, I only get what I pay for, but with PayMaya, I get that plus extra funds for my shopping. I am excited to shop for the people I love – as I get to enjoy more cashbacks and deals.
You too can enjoy these awesome rewards! Just simply sign up on PayMaya and use my code:
to get P50 on your account instantly!
Kaya basta shopping this holiday season, don’t pay cash! PayMaya!
Visit paymaya.com/deals for more details about PayMaya’s awesome offers.