Something is cooking at Tokyo, Tokyo! Well, there is always something cooking at Tokyo, Tokyo. This innovative brand always has something new for its diners.
I am sure you have heard about the Cheesy Tonkatsu Bento (read about the launch here).
Now straight from the sea and the menu, two new offerings are served from the kitchen – Tokyo Tokyo’s offerings for the Lenten Season – the Maki Katsu and Shrimp Katsu Donburi!
This two new offerings is spinning a great showdown and you, diners will be the judge on which donburi should win!
On the red corner, the Shirmp Katsu Donbori! A sensational dish and a creative variation of Tokyo Tokyo’s famous Katsudon. It highlights a crunchy shrimp patty smothered in rich sauce, topping a bed of steaming hot rice.
On the white corner is the Maki Katsu Donburi with a surprising twist on Tokyo Tokyo’s popular California Maki, featuring a combination of crunchy Kani and crispy onion rings drizzled with zesty Japanese Mayo and a savory sauce.
Are you ready to place your bets? Tokyo, Tokyo is giving away Php1,000 GC..
Click Read More to join the Tokyo, Tokyo Donburi Giveaway..
- Contest is open to Philippine residents only.
- 1 winner will be drawn from the pool of survey respondents.
- The GCs will be sent by Tokyo, Tokyo to the mailing address provided by the winner.
- Contest ends on April 20th.
- 8 other bloggers are running the contest, and 1 winner will be chosen from the survey respondents from this blog 🙂