If you are someone like me who doesn’t drive, and always need a decent ride going to an event or party, or you simply just need to impress someone with a luxury car service, GrabTaxi now offesrs new hassle-free private car service with GrabCar.
You might also want to read my review and comparison of Uber and GrabCar
- Very, very nice drivers
- Complimentary bottled water 😉
- All drivers underwent background investigation before on-boarding
- GrabCar provides insurance to GrabCar Drivers (I love employers who take care of employees!)
- 24/7 Support which monitors car to ensure safety of passenger and driver
- Drivers get to keep their smartphones which enables them to be more educated about technology and keeps them connected to their family.
- Fixed amount/rate once car is booked!
- Mini Cooper might show up at your door! (GrabCar uses luxury cars to be true with the upmarket personalized experience).
- Well, it is hard to book a car even if you see available cars in the area. I hate to think that drivers are choosy about locations/destinations. 😀 Keep on reading..
5. Next screen would show you the amount, and a pop up would show the additional booking fee amount (Php50 for Globe subscribers, Php70 for other networks).
I was just glad that with a quick swipe and change of services in the GrabTaxi app, I was able to request and book a taxi on my way home. The GrabTaxi will show the estimated amount of fare, but the driver will use the meter to determine the exact fare (plus Php50 booking fee for Globe subscribers). True to the app estimate, my fare that night was at around Php 220.