When I received a #bloggermail from Farmstay, I was quite hesitant to touch or try them. Maybe the Korean language and texts seem a bit intimidating. Maybe I am just not open to trying out new skin care products.
I was presented with this step-by-step beauty routine to achieve that glowing Korean skin:
The Secret to Achieving Glowing Korean Skin
- Stimulates the production of elastin and collagen. Elastin is the “rubber band” of skin – it makes the skin “snap back” to its original shape after being stretched or contracted. Collagen, on the other hand, is a protein that supports skin, keeping it strong and firm.
- Protect the skin from harmful elements in the environment that lead to premature skin aging.
- Preventing and repairing wrinkles, making the skin firm, flexible and plump.
- Visibly tightening pores.
- Dramatically hydrating skin for a softer and smoother texture.
- Healing inflamed, irritated or damaged skin (due to burns or acne)