I try to limit my coffee intake but I guess, you cannot really eliminate something that has been part of your DNA.
Lately, I am not getting my usual 8 hours of sleep per night (more on that on the next posts). I had to rely to coffee, 3-in-1’s, coffee on the go’s! to keep my energy going.
For someone like me who loves taking his/her coffee anywhere you go, here’s a promo from School of Satchel and Keep Cup.
School of Satchel x Keep Cup Promo
For every purchase of P5,000 worth of School of Satchel products, customers will get a FREE 8oz Keep Cup!
8 oz Keep Cup – small and just perfect to bring during travel.
PS. featuring Pandora bracelet and charms that symbolizes the different places I have been to! Need to send it for cleaning though
It is a perfect cup for bringing your espresso/coffee around. Keep Cup is an Australian Brand which was born to help eliminate waste (coffee cups). While School of Satchel is our very own local brand which produces leather goods and bags. Prices of the bags start at Php 3,500 which is really affordable compared to other leather brands.
Check out School of Satchel at The Park Fashion Lifestyle store in Shangrila Mall, 4F East Wing.
Keep Cup advocates zero wastage buy using recycle cups like this! They come in different sizes and colors (I love the one made of tempered glass)
Classic Satchel Bag
School of Satchel uses high quality leather and is proud Philippine made.
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® Giving Journal
Speaking of saving the world and supporting local initiatives, have you guys already gotten your The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® Giving Journal?
Now on its 10th year, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf®celebrates its journey of giving through the years with a central theme: LEAVE A LEGACY . The brand dedicates its 10th year to its purpose – to empower each individual to live excellently and purposefully by living a life of service to others. I like this initiative as it empowers individual to do little things that would make a big difference to the lives of others.
Every year, those who partake in the holiday tradition of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® by supporting their Giving Journal initiative is able to help live out the legacy of the Real LIFE Foundation, the direct beneficiary of the Giving Journal. If you visit a Coffee Bean store, you would see the video and interviews of those who benefit from the initiative.
I really love the new The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® Giving Journal (it comes in 4 colors and designs). There’s one that allows individual to be creative. I love the generous space for writing down notes and plans, the Gratitude List for each month and of course, coupons!
How to redeem the 2018 Giving Journal:
1. The 2018 Giving Journal may be claimed at any The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® store all through the promo period from October 21, 2017 to January 14, 2018 or until 60 days after the promo has ended.
2. The 2018 Giving Journal may be redeemed when a stamp card is completed with 12 stamps for the purchase of the following items:
(1) Original Ice Blended® (any flavor, regular or large size)
(1) Tea Latte (any flavor, regular or large size)
(1) Coffee-based beverage (any flavor, regular or large size)
(1) Holiday featured beverage (any flavor, regular or large size)
(8) The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® beverages* (regular or large size)
*Coffee or tea-based beverages, Original Ice Blended®, Hot Chocolate/Vanilla, Cold Brew, Nitro Brew
3. Stamps may also be collected by purchasing the items below:
(1) Ready Coffee Box (any flavor) = 1 stamp
(1) CBTL Capsule Box (any flavor) = 2 stamps
(1) CBTL Single Serve Beverage System (any model) = 12 stamps
4. The stamp card must always be presented UPON PURCHASE so that a circle may be stamped whenever its corresponding product assignment is purchased.
5. The completed stamp card should be presented and surrendered to the branch where The Giving Journal will be claimed. The cashier will punch the stamp card to prevent reuse. Combining of stamps cards is not allowed
Follow me @ruthilicious on Instagram as I am also giving away Giving Journals!
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® Holiday Drinks
The truth is, I don’t really fancy coffee with anything berries. They oftentimes fail and taste like cough syrup – but not the new Holiday Drinks from The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf.
Love the sweetness of berries blended with rich dark chocolate and espresso (which kind of reminds me of the old drink Black Forest Mocha!).
Try the Double Chocolate Strawberry, Double Chocolate Blueberry and Double Chocolate Raspberry in latte, ice blended or over ice!