I am one of those kids who was once irresponsible about handling and managing money.
- pay yourself first (meaning save a portion of your earnings first),
- find more ways to earn (in my case, I made and sold accessories and items online while I was working in a corporate, blogging was not yet fully monetized during those years),
- live within your means (it is more of knowing what things you need vs want)
Money Matters: Corporate Job Vs Freelance
Invest in Your Future
It is Okay to Splurge and Indulge, But Know Which Items You are Willing to Spend Money On
Always Pay Credit Cards on Time, in Full
If you choose to defer the payment and do installment plan, make sure that you have a steady source of income to pay for the monthly credit card bill.
One of my credit cards has been with me for more than a decade, and my good credit standing helps in the decision to increase my credit card limit (almost every year). Here’s a tip, having a good credit card history can be beneficial to your future Visa applications, too.
Invest in Stocks Anytime, Anywhere through 2TradeAsia
For 2TradeAsia, you can do it instantly via the app. There are trend reports and chart patterns that you can check to help you make decisions on when to buy at low price and sell at higher price.
Investing in stocks in no longer for the rich, and you no loner need a broker to get started. 2TradeAsia even hosts FREE beginner-friendly seminar to get you started with stocks investing.
To register at 2TradeAsia:
1. Register at the sign up page.
2. Print and sign the application form and sent to the 2TradeAsia address.
3. Deposit the initial investment (you can do fund transfer).
4. Send proof of deposit to [email protected]
You can check out the FAQs at https://www.2tradeasia.com/faq/
It is really simple and user-friendly.
If there is any tip that I want to share about investing in stocks, only put money you are willing to lose.
Book your seminar now by messaging them on IG @2tradeasia or Facebook.
These lessons I learned because of the bad decisions.
I am still in my journey to add more digits in my assets and reach the ultimate goal.