Ah, underarm. It is treated like a private part – for most women. Most even conceal them more than their cleavage, and I cannot blame them. More than keeping it hairless (and scentless!), we also want them all smooth.
I previously had IPL treatment and completed series of sessions – and although it didn’t completely remove hair – I was happy that hair growth is now thinner The clinic who hosted the session says that I have better underarm condition than most of the customers they handled. Most, unknowingly murdered their underams by using too much chemicals, and products that harm the underarm.
Last week, I was introduced with a new IPL treatment called the IPL Ace. The service is only available in Strip Manila (yes, the Ministry of Waxing!). I love the Strip Manila! That’s where I buy my nippies! Hehe.
What is special about this new IPL Ace Treatment?
- Semi-permanent hair reduction
- Reduction of the appearance of fine lines
- Reduction of the appearance of broken capillaries
- Reduction of the appearance of stretch marks
- Brightening/lightening of pigmentation, e.g. darkened areas and brown spots
- Permanently weaken hair follicles and retard hair growth
- Contract and organise existing collagen to deliver immediate textural improvement
- Stimulate natural cell repair response to produce new collagen for longer-lasting results