Here’s a fact: I am a sucker for discounts, great deals and anything that would earn me points. I have a cardholder that keeps all my discount cards and loyalty cards from different establishments. I once got addicted with groupon deals that I even made a list of groupon sites in the Philippines; until, I got smarter because of this experience. BUT the fact remains that I love good deals and good discounts.
When I received an invitation from Zap Tag Team last year for their first Zap Tag Crawl in BGC, I had to decline because of schedule conflict. So, imagine my excitement when I received another invitation from Zap Tag for the Zap Tag Crawl in Greenhills!
What is Zap Tag?
Zap Tag is a rewards and loyalty program that gives shoppers discount and instant rebates from partner shops. What makes it super amazing is that it is a card sticker that you can just stick in your phone, and you can tag in the partner establishment’s Zap Tag POS to get instant discount AND rebate. Cashback can be from 5 to 20% – and points is 1 is to 1 redemption.
We got to experience how Zap Tag works and we crawled around Greenhills and visited the partner establishments.
Please, please, keep reading. The Zap Tag experience is super fun!
Click Read More to know more about Zap Tag..
Zap Tag invited food and lifestyle bloggers for the Zap Tag Greenhills Crawl. Our meeting point was in Wine Depot which holds wine-tasting event every Wednesday.
We were so full, we decided to skip dessert. We requested another Uber Manila cab service, and this time we rode a BMW!
- It is a sticker card that I can stick in my phone (no need to search through my cards everytime I shop)
- A quick tag is all I needed to earn rebates! No swiping!
- Even if you forgot your card, you can still earn points just by entering your mobile number in the Zap Tag POS!
- 1 is to 1 points redemption which I can avail in any partner store no matter where I earned the rebates.
- Jackpot points/prize from partner establishments! There is a pot of prize from every establishment in which 1 for every thousand zappers can get a chance to win.
- There are 300 partner establishments where I can use my Zap Tag to earn points!
- Zap Tag is adding more establishments every week! Yay! I wish they will partner with Icebergs and Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf!
Do you want a Zap Tag too? Register here and start earning rebates from cinemas, salons, retail stores and cinemas!
Give me some love and register via this link: https://www.zap.com.ph/#!/register?ref_code=blogruthdelacruz&sticky=1
Please also sign up at UBER through my link http://www.uber.com/invite/uberruthilicious to get Php 300 off your first ride 😉