The new Asus Zenpad looks stunning. It is super lightweight for a 7-inch tablet (189mm (L) x 110.9mm (W) x 8.75mm (H)), with a remarkable 72% screen-to-body ratio. It can fit in my bag (and that’s how I found the perfect idea how to use it!).
I played around with the tablet and used the camera which is impressive with ASUS PixelMaster technology that can take good pictures even in low lighting. It also has different shooting modes which can be perfect for different scenarios.
Asus Zenpad 7 has 8MP rear camera and 2MP front camera.
- Elegant, simple design.
- Compact and easy to slip in the bag.
- Reliable camera for a mid-range tablet.
- Interchangeable case cover.
- Since I mostly use it as ebook reader, I wish it has Harmony Setting that automatically adjusts the display same as that of the ebook/book (this is one feature I love about my Lenovo ultrabook).
- It can be a little tiring to hold for hours, unlike my old tablet with a cylinder design for easier holding and gripping.
- It lags at times when turning pages.