- Completed Visa Application which you can download from VFS Global.
- Recent Passport-sized photo taken within 6 months.
- Current passport + old passport with stamps: I photocopied all my VISA and pages with stamps.
- Air Booking which includes all entries and exits to all countries (so yes, basically my flight has been paid and confirmed prior to Visa application).
- Travel Insurance with minimum coverage of 30,000 euros. You have to get insurance from the accredited insurers. I got a #PioneerTravelLight insurance from Pioneer Your Insurance which is super easy to apply. I just printed the copy of my policy and included in my application.
- Hotel Reservation and all Schengen countries (if visiting other countries).
- Bank Certificates from both my Peso and Foreign accounts. I offered to give my bank book but they said they no longer need it.
- Copies of my credit card bills for the last 6 months. Although this is not part of the requirements, I wanted to show them that I have a good credit standing and can pay for my expenses.
I posted this in Instagram because I feel the need to..
Not the most beautiful picture.. because, today is not the most beautiful day. Life has been so awesome (!!!) and I dread that one day I would feel so disappointed about something. This might be that day 😕 I still want to stay positive 💖 Just doing quick microblog here because I need it now. Can I just be broken hearted instead? 😂 #thisisruth
Dear RUTH, Processed visa application ref XXXXXXXXXXX is ready for collection at the Spain Visa Application Center, VFS Global, Mezzanine Floor, Ecoplaza Bldg., Don Chino Roces Ave Extension, Makati City from 14:00-16:00, Monday-Friday, except holidays.