“How many more stickers do you need?” I think that’s the common question I hear whenever I pass by coffeeshops. I hear the same question even in the office. Maybe that explains the long line in Starbucks last night in Trinoma. My friend has started the sticker/planner race too. But unlike in previous years, he is not too eager to complete it. Before he got around 5 planners which he just gave away to his friends. Sometimes he would even help others to complete their stubs. Fortunately for me, I never felt that pressure ever since the famous Coffee Shop has started the tradition every Christmas. I always get a Belle De Jour Planner (I already got mine last month – just haven’t blogged!). But I think, I might join the sticker race too – but this time for Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf’s 2012 Giving Journal.
Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf chose to call the planner (just like last year – see the 2011 Giving Journal here.) as Giving Journal to celebrate its passion in helping communities and doing charity work. It is more than just a planner, or a journal, it’s a token of good advocacy. I like it that it is smaller compared to previous planners. I think smaller than Starbucks’ (?).
What is inside the journal?
|I think I am seeing familiar face in that page..|
How to get the 2012 Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Giving Journal?
1. A minimum single-receipt purchase of any Original Ice Blended, Coffee-based, or Tea-based Beverage, or Frozen Swirl, qualifies you to get a stamp card. Each card consists of 18 boxes, with corresponding drink assignments. These are as follows:
a. 1 Original Ice Blended (any flavor, regular or large)
b. 1 Tea Latte (any flavor, regular or large)
c. 1 Red Velvet Hot Cocoa or Red Velvet Ice Blended (regular or large)
d. Any 15 Regular or Large Original Ice Blended, Coffee-based or Tea-based Beverages, or Frozen Swirl
2. Always bring your card so Baristas can stamp it.
3. Claim your giving journal once the 18 stamps are completed.
4. Once the card is completed and submitted to the branch, it will be punched by the cashier to prevent re-use.
5. Promo period is from November 7, 2011 to January 31, 2012.
6. Giving Journals may be claimed all throughout the promo period until 60 days after the promo has ended.
Start the first step in giving. Visit your nearest Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf store and order your favorite coffee or tea drink. Enjoy the drinks and enjoy the fun of giving. No pressure.
What planner/journal are you using for 2012?