I don’t know about you, but I choose my gadgets based on my needs and how they give value to my life and how they help me with life’s simple stresses. I don’t normally go with what’s in and new in the market. I am content with my little tech world that allows me to do what I need to do.
Lenovo S850 Design
What is included in the Lenovo S850 Box?
Lenovo S850 Screen Display
Lenovo S850 Camera Shots
[lovely dinner with the Dreyfuses during the Louis XIII Launch]
Lenovo S850 Battery Life
Need I say more? This sleek smartphone is a beast! It can last me days on standby and whole day taking pictures, on social media and listening to Spotify. I don’t get too alarmed when I see red signal on the battery because I know it would still last for hours. Oftentimes, even at zero battery, it still functions and can play music. It is the very reason I don’t go out with powerbank. It charges fast too which is good for quick power ups!
I hate to see stylish, smartphones which are plugged in a powerbank. What’s the point of choosing a sleek design when you go out and always carry it with a powerbank?
- Light, sleek and simple
- Beastly battery-life
- Impressive camera that captures pictures as they are.
- Front-view camera that takes good selfies.
- Pre-installed Lenovo apps that are useful for everyday use (like Share It!) – more about that on the next post.
- 5-inch HD (1280 x 720) IPS LCD Screen, 294ppi
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6582 quad-core CPU
- Mali 400MP2 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB of internal storage (non-expandable)
- 13 megapixel BSI rear camera with LED flash
- 1080p video recording
- 5 megapixel front camera
- Dual-SIM (MicroSIM)
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP
- GPS, A-GPS
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 2,000mAh battery
- 141 x 71 x 8.2 mm