Barista used to be a title I write under my name. I love coffee and I love making them. I can make perfect cappuccino (with strong foam) and smooth lattes. But that is when I have the right equipment. When I left my job in a coffee shop, I always wish I could create a good coffee at home. Unfortunately, coffee maker and French Press can only produce a good brew, and it is too expensive to buy coffee machines made in Italy.
“Anyone who knows me knows that I am a creative spirit. I love putting my own span on things to make anything and everything I do uniquely me! I decided to theme my creation with Nescafe Red Mug Machine around my favorite time of the year”
I love the smell of coffee in the morning. The smell alone is enough to perk me up. Having a cup in the morning is like getting a warm, fuzzy hug from my fiance Sol. – Denise Richards.
Denise enjoyed creating her A Hug in A Mug Latte – cookie butter with Nescafe Classic and Nestle Coffee Mate.
Richard created Vanilla Chilled Coffee
I usually don’t have much time for myself since my work keeps me constantly on the go. So my coffee moment first thing in the morning is really just enjoying a nice, iced glass of my own creation.
“As with most of my culinary creations, this is something that I have tweaked to achieve the best possible drink. I love to be able to create gourmet cup of coffee at home anytime I want”- Bianca King.
Creating My Own Coffee Mix with Nescafe Red Mug Machine
1. I just added Nescafe Classic coffee in the chamber
2. Mix the powder in the glass cup.
3. Turn the know and let it do the wonders by froathing and pouring coffee.
.. and to make it a little more chocolate-y good – some drizzles on the side!
- It is sleek and compact – perfect for people living in condo or apartment.
- It only uses Nescafe Classic and Nescafe Coffee Mate to create a good cappucino. No need for fancy, expensive capsules.
- It can be placed in the buffet table during events.
- It is sleek and stylish – swaying away from the usual black (but, I love black :))
- It is easy to clean and maintain,
- It uses 1,200 watts per hour – but you only need 2 minutes to create a good coffee. It is like using a microwave oven.
Me, enjoying my own coffee creation 🙂